Stay cool this summer and add a bit of traditional Mexican flavor to your ice cream. These are the perfect treats to make and enjoy with your kids.
How to Make Concha Ice Cream Sandwiches
Time of Preparation: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Ice Cream (Flavor of choice)
- Toppings (Nuts/Sprinkles etc.)
- Syrups (Chocolate, Dulce de Leche etc.)
- Ice Cream Scooper
- Bread Knife
1. Grab a concha and a bread knife and carefully cut the concha in half.
2. Once the concha is neatly cut in half, using an ice cream scooper, scoop out your ice cream of choice and place on the bottom bun of the concha. Note: Place at least three scoops of ice cream or more!
3. Drizzle your favorite sauce of choice onto your sandwich.
4. Sprinkle on your topping of choice.
5. Gently place the top of the concha onto the ice cream to finish your concha sandwich.